Buying a home at Catalina Lake Macquarie is an investment in your future and lifestyle.
With a vision to build the best quality, luxury and affordable over 55s retirement community in the Central Coast and Hunter Region, Catalina provides incredible value for money without compromise.
Offering purchasers a range of flexible models to suit individual needs, we are proud to be one of the first Retirement Village operators to provide a land lease purchasing option, under the protection of the Retirement Villages Act along with our normal purchasing model.
Catalina’s unique and flexible ownership model allows us to provide all the benefits of land lease communities and more, whilst adhering to the high standards of building, service and accountability required of village operators. This is means you gain a level of protection, financial security, freedom and peace-of-mind that few other retirement communities can offer and puts the power of even greater choice back in your hands.
We work with you to ensure that every detail is considered with full disclosure so you can weigh up all the options before making this important decision and finding what is right for you.
Catalina’s flexible and unique ownership model sets a new benchmark for retirement living, offering the best of both worlds with all the benefits and more. Nothing else comes even close.
This is our promise to you
- No entry fees
- No stamp duty on purchase
- 100% capital gain
- No hidden costs
- Full transparency
- Flexible financial options
- We maintain your house and garden
- Homes and facilities designed for ageing in place
- Compliance to the Australian Building Standards for Aged and Disability
- Fenced and private rear yard
- Pet friendly (conditions apply)
- Security lighting and CCTV surveillance cameras
- 24/7 medical alert system
- Fully refundable $5000 deposit. No more to pay until settlement
- 90 Day money back satisfaction guarantee
- Retirement Village Act compliance and protection
Download our free guide Rightsize with confidence: Your independent financial guide to village living.